Thursday, May 17, 2012

On the mountain finally...

Went trekking today.  Hit the west side of the valley.  Found a trail at the river in Vashisht.  Ended up going to a house that had tones of weed.  The lady at the house wanted to know where I was going.  I told her to the top and she pointed up and said not nice.  She was right.  I managed to probably get up another 1000 meters and then ryan out of water,  It was really tough vertical with terrible footing.  Obviously I was on the wrong trail at this point.  Decided to head back down and try another day.  I was super exhausted by the time I got back.  Next time auto rickshaw to the trailhead and ask around a bit.  It was 9km round trip just to get to the trailhead.  I didn't mind so much because I got a chance to take it all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment